Bespoke MI Design and Build
Whether reporting to your site management team, board or external bodies, data collation and accuracy can be a timely and costly process.
With numerous reports now available such as carbon mapping, reduction reporting or waste management reporting, R3MC is able to take the pressure off, allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
R3MC develop Management Information (MI) systems to centrally store your data and generate automatic reports to showcase your figures, trading reports, environmental returns and annual reports as well as trend analysis, graphical data analysis and subsidiary reports from the core data.
We will work with you on-site to:
- Analyse and define your reporting requirements
- Collate the required data for reporting
- Design the output package through graphical and data trend reports
- Review and conceptually design the look and feel of the report
- Design and build the central collection package
- Define the required security to restrict MI where required
- Work with you to develop and grow with your business requirements
R3MC will be more than happy to discuss you requirements and review the data you wish to report and monitor. Call us today for more information.
A reliance on outside suppliers and contractors will lead to increased business costs and an uncertain future for any organisation. An operation therefore, needs help to understand how self-sufficient they can be towards sustainable growth. R3MC will work with clients to identify where and how existing real estate can be utilised to re-use valuable secondary materials, reduce carbon through efficient haulage, maximise the value of bi-products, and recover energy through on site treatment of waste.
Our experience working with one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe have allowed us to design and manage a bespoke resource processing operation involving technically environmentally economically practical equipment (TEEP) and trained operatives to maximise the value of all resources handled. Not only have significant savings been made but also long term, lower cost forecasting has been enabled through the reduced number of suppliers, and the up-skilling of on-site labour force.
Land and equipment utilisation can also be matched by efficient labour use. You may wish to install a recycling and picking line, but do not know the correct equipment to source. You may require staff for waste handling and processing, but do not wish to add to your head count. R3MC will help train staff and operatives to become aligned with an organisations long-term sustainable strategy as well as more economically, environmentally aware.
Our process infrastructure model can be adapted to fit your short, medium and long term needs. R3MC offers:
- Full operational audit of your business
- Gantt project delivery and flow to ensure KPI’s are tracked and achieved
- Management of multiple projects, to ensure we deliver on time
- Facilitation of stakeholder steering group
- Source & commission TEEP equipment
- Establish maximum commodity value & trade into new and existing markets
- Review labour use and deployment in relation to resource handling efficiency
- Lean process measurement for waste, recycling collection and treatment
Call R3MC for more information.
Access to Sector Specialists
Sometimes you cannot find the solution you are looking, or you do not know the correct question to ask. R3MC calls upon over 100 years experience of recycling, resource management, value recovery, compliance, hazardous waste and quality acquisition.
Whether you are looking for a new recycling outlet or a closed loop recycling project, guidance to complete your environmental permits or a technological solution, speak to R3MC.
Our team of experts is able to guide you and assist you with any of the following:
- Waste and cost reduction
- Zero 2 road mapping for zero waste to landfill and zero cost on waste
- Quality and environmental management
- Carbon mapping and carbon efficiency
- Water savings through dewatering and smart metering
- Renewable energy, anaerobic digestion, energy from waste, photovoltaic and wind turbines
- Closed loop recycling projects
- Environmental permitting and waste management systems
- Process efficiency
- Bespoke reporting of management information
- Safe systems of work, auditing and risk assessments
- Duty of care
- The management of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Tender support
- Sourcing and supplying bespoke equipment
- Turnkey equipment
- Process infrastructure
- Green facilities management procurement