Green Facilities Management Procurement
Finding the right product or service to be both economically and environmentally sustainable can be time consuming, confusing and daunting.
Do you need to identify a niche supplier or maybe prefer to have a spread of specialist contractors managed under one umbrella in order to improve leverage and gain best value?
R3MC procures services nationally across all waste and facilities management (FM) services, from personal protective equipment (PPE) to washroom services, and road cleaning to equipment providers.
Our years of experience in negotiating these contracts will help your business achieve bottom line savings, without impacting on your key performance indicators and service levels.
R3MC will look at your needs and tender to the market to ensure all of your key requirements are covered. Whether you are looking for green procurement in smart metering or low voltage lighting, or you need to source specific PPE for a new product line, we are here to help and guide you through the procurement process or to purchase on your behalf.
R3MC can provide:
- Site reviews to understand your needs
- Reviews of costing models and budgets
- Steering group facilitation to understand the end goals prior to sourcing
- One consolidated invoice.
- Implementation of national or local agreements
- Ensuring best value through best price and service delivery
- Peace of mind in having the right solution
- Training of on-site operational staff if required
- Risk assessments and method statements for equipment commissioning and use
- Support with after-sales service for scheduled services and call outs
R3MC will source the correct solution at the best value.
Speak to R3MC today and we will be happy to discuss your needs.