Process Efficiency Modelling
Lean processing means an efficient business.
R3MC can help your business save money by streamlining process lines to reduce downtime and waste removal costs:
- Five day diagnostic assessment to determine where to focus strategy, tactics and 'quick wins'
- Waste analysis to investigate closed loop opportunities for waste and commodities
- Cost reduction through 'elimination of waste' methodologies, including absenteeism reduction
- A review of labour and the requirements for ensuring a lean process for collection and end disposal
- Manufacturing efficiency and improvement, with particular focus on capacity and reduction of downtime
- 'Lean' New Product Development (NPD), innovation and reducing time to market
- Value engineering and value analysis; challenging material, technology and over-engineering
- Equipment review to ensure you have the correct handling and process equipment for your operation
- Organisational change, leadership and senior personnel mentoring
- Development of ‘best in class’ processes
R3MC and our partners can focus on the two area of your business which, when working in harmony, deliver significant bottom line savings. We can help your products get to market in an environmentally friendly way and in line with the expectations of your customers.