Hazard Waste Management
Dealing with hazardous waste is both complex and dangerous; its handling and treatment can un-nerve any organisation with the constant threat of non-compliance or potential serious accident. At RM3C we have over 30 years of hazardous waste management helping de-risk operations within all industrial sectors.
Whether you are looking for an emergency response or planning for permitting and COMAH our team is on hand to assist you. You may require a new or alternative recycling or treatment outlet. You may have uncovered an unsafe area of unknown chemicals or you may simply need guidance on how to complete your environmental returns. Our expert chemists and engineers provide the complete range of hazard management. Speak to any of our hazard management team, they will allay any fears and ensure your operation is efficient, fit for purpose and safe.
Our team of experts are able to guide you and assist you with any of the following:
- ISO and Quality Management
- Environmental Permitting and Waste Management Systems
- Bespoke reporting in EA Returns
- DGSA Advice
- COMAH Regulations
- Emergency Spill Response
- Hazardous waste inventory and disposal
- Duty of Care
- Drainage and waste water jetting with Disab and mobile jetting
- CCTV and repairs
- CAD design of waste drains
- Waste bulk liquid collection and treatment. (glass and stainless steel lined tankers)
- Packaged Chemical, Drums, IBC’s, lab smalls clinical waste services
- Cytotoxic, explosives, dangerous goods and radio actives
- EWC coding and hazardous waste identification and testing
- Chemical recycling
- National coverage
Our team of experts are on hand to work with you and provide expert advice and guidance. Call us today for more information.